Sunday, April 27, 2014

Quiet on the Blogfront

I've been pretty quiet here on my blog because I either haven't had too much that I felt was worthy of a blog post - or at least, if I did have something worthy, I didn't have the time (or energy) to post it!

I went to a double-show in Tulsa, Oklahoma this weekend and got back home at around 3am this morning, so I've been spending most of the day resting and recovering.  But hopefully soon, I will have a show report written up to post and share.  In the meantime, I'm starting to upload photos from the show to a Facebook album which you can find here.

Anyway, I'm going to make it a goal (among other things) to actually update this blog more frequently, even if it's just tiny little posts to check in here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment